Pre – Internship
• Work Placements – Termly
• This is a full-time course that is based at Pennine House.
• Young people can join the pathway in Year 12, Year 13 or Year 14 and can stay on the pathway for up to three years.
• This pathway has been designed as a stepping stone for students interested in moving on to our Bridging the Gap project or our post 19 Supported Internships with Future Finders.
• An opportunity to gain real life work experience, creating meaningful futures for you.
• To build your skills and qualities that potential future employers may look for.
Students to be given the opportunity to reflect and identify strengths and weaknesses in own and others performance. To create a positive environment which helps students to perform at a high level and develop their skills and physical development.