Welcome to New Bridge Collegel! We are looking forward to getting to know you and your child and we would like to make their transition to our college as smooth as possible.
You will receive a ‘Welcome Pack’ containing a handbook with lots of useful information about the college, together with a number of forms that we will need you to complete.
We now have virtual tours of our site. You can watch all of these films here.
You can also view the Welcome Handbook for the college site here. If you would like to download further copies of the forms included with the pack, please click the links below:
- Welcome Letter
- Pupil Data Collection Form
- Pupil Consent Form
- ICT acceptable use agreement
- Times of the School Day
- Holiday Pattern and Request for Leave of Absence
- Details on how to order School Uniform are available here
- Transport Triage form or you can apply directly through the Oldham Council website here
- Free School Meals – please note that Oldham Council updated their application process in September 2018, more information is available here
- Food Allergy & Intolerance Form
- Medication Health Care Plan (our Administration of Medication policy is available here)
- Emergency Inhaler Consent Form
If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 0161 518 7155.