The members of the local governing body of our school are listed below:
Please click on the highlighted names to find out more about our governors:
- Margaret Ramsbottom is the Interim Safeguarding Governor
- Ken Stapleton is a Co-Opted Governor
- Gavin Lyons is a Staff Governor and Head of Site at the New Bridge School site
- Dawn Allison is a Staff Governor and Head of Site at the New Bridge Learning Centre site
- Jaina Walton is a Staff Governor and Head of Site at the Medtia Square site
- Mohammed Basharat Anwar is a Parent Governor
- Elizabeth Fitzsimons is a Staff Governor
The attendance of all our governors at this year’s full governing body meetings will be shown on this page after the meetings have taken place.
As a school we recognise that a diversity of thought, voices and perspectives is essential to good governance and the effective running of any organisation. We regularly collect diversity information from our governors and, depending on current data, can use this to:– target recruitment to address gaps in experience and diversity– develop and adapt board practices to ensure full participation– prioritise training and awareness-raising in identified areas– address potential ‘blind spots’ through seeking wider advice and perspectives on current and upcoming opportunities, challenges and risksHowever, we are unable to publish this information as it would mean that individual members of our governing body are identifiable.